Our Rutland
Navigation

Rutland Park Society

In 1939 a group of Rutland Residents came together to form the Rutland Park Society. They raised funds and purchased the property at 180 Rutland Road North and created a true community owned park. In 1967 Centennial Hall was added to the amenities of the park. In 1995 the concrete oval was enclosed to create a lacrosse box!   Many different groups and organizations have used the park and the hall over the years. The Rutland Park Society is managed by a volunteer board of directors who are dedicated and committed to keeping the community hall owned and operated. 

Rutland Centennial  Hall is located in the heart of Rutland and is home to many community based events throughout the year which include: Rutland May Days, September Days and a vast array of events, weddings, and of course is home for the the Rutland Community Market every Sunday morning.

For more info or to book an event please contact us.

Address: 180 Rutland Road N

If you would like to reach one of the directors please email: [email protected] or leave a message at 250.765.6516  

       2015-2016 Board of Directors

Position

Name

President

Todd Sanderson

Vice President

George Basran

Secretary

Laurel D'Andrea

Treasurer

Wendi Swarbrick

Director

Marianne Belland

Director

Garry Benson

Director

Cathy Gunderson

Director

Joe Iafrancesco

Director

Danita Lischka

Director

Lorena Mead

Director

Kristin Mead

Director

Herman Neustaedter

Director

Tracey Parenteau

Hall Mgr

Alf Roshinsky