You may be eligible for membership if you meet all criteria:
- You or your business rents, leases or owns class five or class six real property as referred to in Section 215 of the Community Charter S.B.C.1953.
- No person shall be a member of the Society unless that person is a Property Owner or Tenant for at least SIX (6) months
- View URBA Boundaries on the URBA map
You are ineligible for membership if you meet any of these criteria:
- Your business is home-based or residential.
- Your business lands outside URBA’S boundaries.
- The property that you rent is within URBA boundaries but does not pay a BIA levy amount.
- Not in good standing with URBA for 60 consecutive days.
- Any of the information provided to URBA has been falsified or is incomplete.
Great value! There is no fee to activate your membership.
URBA is funded by a special municipal levy that is paid by commercial properties in the area, and shared by tenants through their rent.